The Cooper pants express all the androgynous style that is a signature of Parisian ready-to-wear brand A.P.C. Straight-leg jeans, a piece upon which they built their reputation, transform and become more feminine with this indigo, creased style. Its 1970s style goes well with the matching denim shirt and a pair of heeled boots.
- Thin Japanese denim. Straight cut. Zip fly.
- Flap under closure for added comfort.
- Hidden p and hook closure at waist. Inset waistband.
- Belt loops. Italian pockets. Back darts.
- Back patch pockets. Visible stitching front and back.
A.P.C. Indigo Cooper pants BH7Y8INDWF034 WILWURE